RO Plant Systems
Reverse osmosis(R.O) drinking water is the purest choice for any home. Since water is the way nature intended us to drink it.
Osmosis is defined as the process of molecules passing through a region of semi-permeable membrane from a lower-concentrated solution into a higher-concentrated solution.
An example for osmosis from nature is the roots of plants that absorbs water from the soil.
Reverse osmosis is simply the just opposite of that process.
- Cold Water Line Valve
- Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- Post filter(s)
- Automatic Shut Off Valve (SOV)
- Check Valve
- Flow Restrictor
- Storage Tank
- Drain line
- Clarification followed by Sand Filtration for Turbidity removal
- Water disinfection with chlorine
- Hardness reduction by Softening
- Addition of scale inhibitor
- Final removal of suspended particles using cartridge filters.
- Reduction of free chlorine using sodium bisulfide/ Activated carbon filters