ZLD – Waste Water Treatment Systems
In many areas of the world ,water remains as a scarce resource. Many Power industries,petrochemicals, and mining industries generate large volume of waste water which must be managed.
ZLD(Zero liquid discharge) is defined as a process for the maximum recovery of water from a waste water. And the precipitants and other solids contained in the waste water are collected and used for landfilling purpose.
The main objective of zero liquid discharge system are,
- Eliminate the liquid waste and generate solids for landfilling disposal
- To recycle a high quality water that can be beneficially resused .
- To design the capital investment and system operating cost.
- To the design the system to meet the flexibility and reliable
- Handles variations in waste contamination and flow
- Allows for required chemical volumes adjustments
- Recovers around 95% of your liquid waste for reuse
- Treats and retrieves valuable byproducts from your waste (i.e. salts and brines)
- Produces a dry, solid cake for disposal